- Ya’ll know how much I love white, beige, and all things neutral but this year I am feeling the pull towards more earthy colors like below. These colors make me feel very nostalgic for some reason.
Image via: Studio McGee
Image via: Barefoot Blonde
- Check out this shot from our Cedar Hair Salon project, and note how the terracotta pots, white walls, and rustic tones come together to create an earthy feel.
Cedar Hair Salon, Interiors: Ettie & Co. Photography: Nicole Dina Photography
- This week, I am vacationing in the Outer Banks, NC with family. It is one of those rare beach vacation destinations that isn’t bombarded with touristy things. I am so excited to spend quality time with loved ones, eat good food, feel the sun on my face and fall asleep to the ocean waves.
Images via: OuterBanks.org
- I loveeee me a good Trader Joe’s and their Rose Facial Oil (for under $10) is amazing! I have incredibly dry skin and it is so moisturizing. I don’t love the smell of roses, but I still love it.
- This past week I made myself pick up a book that wasn’t non-fiction so I could get back to reading for the sheer enjoyment of it. I started reading “Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine” and despite my initial first chapter judgments, I think this is going to be a really good read. It started out describing a quirky introvert and highlighting how lonely her life is but as I keep going, it is diving into her dark childhood and layering in new characters.
- I am so excited for Easter morning! (Currently creating this beforehand) We’re going to be trying out a church in the Outer Banks, then hanging on the water all day. I put together an adorable wicker Easter basket for Clementine filled with a “Tickle Me Elmo”, little dollar spot toys and a Godiva chocolate bunny. Sharing holidays with young children is such a gift, and one I don’t take for granted.
- The past few weeks I have been taking the Marie Forleo B School course. A quote I wrote down this week that really resonated with me is.
Here’s to another amazing week filled with great people, new ideas, beautiful sunrises, and presence. Happy Sunday!